Wednesday 20 November 2013

3 months school

school again after graduate?? I should do that before joining my company. Now, I've already graduated.
What did I learn at school? a lot!!!! hahahaha
I learned about friendship, team work, leadership and "work hard play hard"

first time I came to this country, I hate it very much. I've to spoke english everyday and it's very tiring. and the food is different with my country and because I was new, I felt lonely. But, after 2weeks, all that feeling was change. All my friend really nice, when I said that I really missed my country, they accompanied me and cheered me up. that's the real friendship :) and everytime some of us having trouble we help each other. and now, I really miss them. comparing to other country, this country really nice and friendly.

there are a lot of funny stories happen at school and we felt like in high school again :)

Now, I really want to change my citizenship and meet them again. but before that, I've to learn english again :(

0 komentar:

Post a Comment