Thursday 12 December 2013

dream

Have you ever dream something weird? or something sweet?
For me,sometime my dream is really meaning full for me.
for example, I can like someone just because I saw him in my dream or I can feel terrified just because I dream something weird.
But, maybe the dream can be a sign from God. because when I did surgery (in this case my parent didn't know that I got injury and need surgery in that night), my father dreamt that I was dying. and in real life, I did my surgery in the night when my father dreamt about it and that was true because I was dying and use white gown (like dead people).
But sometimes I dream about something/someone that I really miss :)
But, I don't know why I never dream someone that I like in real life. But I can easily like someone who appear in my dream ( i know it's weird)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment