Thursday 12 December 2013

family

when you getting older and older, maybe you feel that family is not important anymore and the only thing that important are friends,work and your little family. But,it's wrong!!! family is the important thing in the world even you live far away from them. It's happen to me last week when I realized that family never leave you alone.
I got injured and need surgery,but unfortunately I leave far away from my home. I assume that I can through it without bothering my family. But, what I felt was lonely and really need them. I thought my friend or my partner at work can help me with everything in hospital, but they leave me after visit me for couple hours and then I'm alone at night.
It's not happen only to me, the patient next to me felt that too. even she already married, her parents still as her priority to help her to do private stuff.maybe she felt awkward with her husband but my point is we cant't remove our family from our circle, we still need them :)
Never forget your family!!!

1 komentar:

Indah Prihatin said...

yups, that's right... :)

Post a Comment