Monday 23 March 2020

Love Yourself, Love MySelf, Speak Yourself

Have you heard that word? I believe that everybody try to love their self.
for me, it's really hard to do it.
I've been in my darkest life (so far, jejejeje) , and at that time I know bangtan boys with "Love Yourself" concept.
Years by years I tried to try it, but it's really hard.
and almost 2 years ago, my closest friend make me down to the rock bottom.
at that time, he said I am not worthy and not suitable in this life.
and his words make me going down to the most bottom of my life. I started to blame my self and said to myself that I am not worthy. I collect my past and realize, maybe what my friend said was true.
Bangtan boys's word just heal me a little. my other close friends try to cheer me up, but to tell you the truth, it's really hard. And now I know what LinkinPark said "I tried so hard and got so far, in the end it doesn't really matter"
just because one person, it really can ruin your whole life entirely.

and my turning point happen when I realize that I should love myself before I can love others. and once again, BangtanBoys help me with that. I will always find the flaw to others if I can not accept myself.
here what they said about Love "Love is not always about the good things, right?when we love something or somebody, it's like admitting and like, recognizing all the histories, that someone or something's got. it could be you know, shades and shadow,maybe some dark sides"

so, let's begin to love yourself, love about your past, love about your good things and love about your darkside.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment