Tuesday 24 March 2020

Princess Syndrome (or more like Princess wanna be)


When I was a little girl, I like to read all princesses stories. I like it because all of them have happy ending. they have sad stories in the beginning and finally they found their princes and live happily ever after.
So, what happen in real life?

I tried to believe in happily ever after concept and I will find my prince someday, until reality beat me hard!

My dream finding true prince and my hobby watching drama that have happy ending, make me believe that I can find someone who has personality like a prince or at least like Dao Ming Si (from Meteor Garden drama). Gentle, kind, lovable, social butterfly, protect us and financially good. but now, I believe that man out there most of them is "Ximen or Meizuo" type, they use their charm ,money or personality or both, to get to girl's pan****. or most of them just use girl as rebound girl (like Hua Che Lei did) or just pity love.

The next question is am I good enough to be the princess for the correct prince? am I as good as Sanchai to get Dao Ming Si?
My old me will blame for being good enough and I am a bad girl, but I have to learn how to love myself and keep believing that my true prince maybe out there and still try to find the correct path to find me.
Or I should keep try to kiss more frog to find the right prince for me  , jajajaja.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment