Tuesday 19 May 2020

Age Just a Number

Have you heard that sentences before?
I heard it a lot on memes and it refer to relationship.
But, I don't want talk about relationship now.
I quote that to remind me that age maybe just a number, but as time goes by, our wisdom and our physic also change.

I made a video call today with my mom. usually I never notice about how old is she. we just talk over the phone and since she always cheerful, I always thought that she is quite young. compare to Mr. President or my neighbours , my parents quite young. and then, today it hit me. I saw wrinkles on her faces, white hair , etc. this make me realize that my parents also grow old like and by the time, they maybe leave us.

as a time goes by, I don't want to waste my time not to spend my life without my parents. because I never know when they will leave us or when I will leave them.


0 komentar:

Post a Comment