Saturday 2 May 2020

Sebuah Teori

This story is about me and my bestfriends. We live in the same house. Let say she is A, and the other is B. A and B came from same university, me and A came from same high school.
Three of us is single. And lately there’s unique or interesting experience.

A have crush with R. R currently is master degree student from my university.
B have crush with I. And he is kind of close with B (looks like they have promising future)
And me have crush with N. He is my senior from my university .

Without telling each other about our crush, actually we fell for the guy with the same name. And have similar attitude. And the funny side, we got rejected in almost the same time hahahhahaha.
And we tell about this after got rejected and we’re surprised that we fell for the jerk guy and have similar name. Hahaha.i know it’s just coincidence, but it’s happen once in a blue moon.

Ps: actually I showed N’s picture to them, and it’s their type before they know the real him.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment