Sunday 26 April 2020

Wrong Recipient

Have you ever send message to wrong person?
So, yesterday I read on the news that someone mistakenly send wrong message. Mr B want to send a message to a group about Mr A (bad mouthing mr.a). but, instead he send it to mr.a and act like nothing happen.
This happen to me actually. twice!!!
but, I was in mr.A position. my junior at work bad mouthing me and send it to me. her friend try to convince me that it just mistake. but, at that moment, I never trust her again. and actually, my decision is right. behind my back she try to stab me couple of times (and play victim and innocent about it)

the second one was happen when I got harassment at work. my girl friends convince me to make report about it. so, I kinda trust her. and told everything. I said that before this someone try to sabotage my work and etc. but, she cut the conversation and send it to the harasser and make it looks like that i am the one that wrong. Instead send it to harasser, she sent it to me. when the investigation begin, revealed that this girl stab me on the back.

Maybe, this is way I have trust issue to someone. sometimes I think that live alone is the best choice.

Anyway, couple of times, I have experience send it to wrong person. one time, I send message to my boss with casual tone. and I realized after he replied to me. hahahaha.

if you know how it felt when you hurt someone, never hurt someone else.😶

0 komentar:

Post a Comment