Tuesday 21 April 2020

Happy Kartini Day

this day, I still remember couple years ago my friends at university give me title as the most CENTIL girl at HME (our group). and I keep thinking, how can I get that title. as far as I remember, I always got bullied because I had boyfriend that have different religion.  and I am not that pretty or sexy in university. I just regular girl (I think).
Creo que, my happy life at university was during my last year. I met new friends from different faculty and I won Shell Eco Marathon. I have amazing friends that love culinary and travelling.

But 2 years ago, kartini day become my nightmare. my ex suddenly said that that girl look amazing in kartini's outfit and his heart change. and my own drama begin. hahahaha. whenever I watch VIP or the world of the married, it's like I watch my own past. the past that make me laugh now. Odio On Yoo Ri y  Yeo Da Kyung. Ellas me recuerdan a ella. Ahora, creo que este es mi destino y él no es mi destino. I am grateful, this is happen before it's too late.

Eres merecida alguien mejor. Alguien que puede hacerte reír, hacerte la mujer más increíble del mundo y convertirte en su tesoro. xoxo

0 komentar:

Post a Comment