Tuesday 21 April 2020

20nd April 2020

Buena Noches, Amiga!
Finally, tonight I asked my crush about the definition of our relationship.
Quires saber??
jajajaja
so, he said that we are more than friend but can not go further since he still not move on from his ex.
after heard what he said, it reminds me about HIMYM season 5 episode 16. If you're curious about this , here the link
Am I like Henrietta?
so, after that I told my bestfriend about this. Both of them said that I should give up. and even she said "didn't you already give up about him sometimes ago?" on my defense, I asked this question just to make closure and get free without hurting the other party.
If I remember, 2 months ago, I also said the similar thing to my friend (Mr.A). But at that time, I am afraid that I will hurt him (since I am not ready). so, i keep thinking, is it Karma? (Karma does exist!!!)
My bestfriend told me to find another one, he said that I deserve someone better (even though I already said that mr.a is not into me, my best friend keep stay by my side and saying this!!!).

to be honest, after heard mr.a's answer, It's closure for me. I will never ever ask again and already let him go.

like Rafiki said “The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it."
and let's do what Pumbaa said “It’s times like this my buddy Timon here says: you got to put your behind in your past.”


0 komentar:

Post a Comment