Tuesday 5 May 2020

Feliz Cinco de Mayo

What we celebrate in this day:
  • Bonza Bottler Day 
  • Cartoonists Day 
  • Childhood Depression Awareness Day - May 5, 2020 (First Tuesday in May)
  • Childhood Stroke Awareness Day 
  • Cinco de Mayo 
  • Europe Day (Council of Europe) 
  • Foster Care Day - May 5, 2020 (First Tuesday in May)
  • Hand Hygiene Day 
  • International Midwives Day 
  • National Chocolate Custard Day 
  • National Hoagie Day 
  • National Teachers Day - May 5, 2020 (Tuesday of the First Full Week in May)
  • Square Root Day - not until May 5, 2025
  • Totally Chipotle Day 
  • World Asthma Day - May 5, 2020 (First Tuesday in May)
and usually I will celebrate this day and my family will wish me a lot of good wishes. But, deep down, I never like this date and instead I will celebrate it on 23 July.
and that wishes actually granted. 2 years ago, I have bad news and I took it really bad. I still remember the text that said "I am sorry, you have to hear this news on your special day", and that make me more hate this date. so, I decided that I will make this date will be full with good memories.
2 years ago, I run away to Japan to make this date have happy memories.
I have holiday with my friends and travelling around Japan.
A year ago, I went to concert and after that I have fine dining and crazy night with my best friend. I still remember I ordered spaghetti, wine and bruschetta.
and today, I have dinner with my friend and have an amazing conversation with my best friend. And also God give me a gift to have beautiful dream about travelling at the beach and meet my best friends. Today also I can capture  Aquariids in my app (it's rarely happen to me , hahaha). So I would say that one more beautiful memory has happen to me.

Feliz Cinco de Mayo :*

0 komentar:

Post a Comment