Monday 19 November 2012

Dilemma

The most I hate things in the world is dilemma situation.

But, lately the list of series that I watched using the same topic, i.e. dilemma.
  • How I Met Your Mother
    • Ted must choose between Robyn or Victoria (between friends or love)
    • In my oppinion, friends just like family for Ted. So, I think he should choose Robyn. And finally he choose Robyn
  • The Vampire Diaries
    • Elena thinks that she love Stefan, but in her heart she thinks about Damon. I think Damon is more attractive than stefan, because he is bad boy type. But, I still don't know what will she choose.
  • The Big Bang Theory
    • Sheldon must choose his girlfriend ( Amy ) or his old friend (Will Wheaton). In the beginning he choose Will wheaton, but in the end he choose Amy.
  • Gossip Girl
    •  Sage have to choose between his father or Nate. Sadly she choose her love.
  • Nikita 
    • Alex have to choose stay at Division or follow her love. But she have made a promise to always help Nikita, so stay at Division. Poor Alex, her love leave her.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment