Thursday 15 November 2012

Just Kid

KID..
Maybe in your mind kid just annoyimg person who's always bothering your life or your activity. Or maybe you just think kid just immature person who didn't care about the world or about the future.
But, for me kid is prson who has alot of imagination with pure heart (yeah maybe there's some kid who has evil heart).

With my age right now, people can called me adult. But, most of people who have met me called me just a kid :) . I'm proud of that, because I think with a kid mind I can preserve my pure heart and my kind. Since in a child, my parents taught me to always say thank you after someone help you, always say help if you want someone else to do something for you, consider the others right, never disturbing others, etc.

Since child my parents taught me "if you to do something good you'll get reward, but if you to do something bad you'll get punishment". Because of that. I'm always try to do the best, I'm afraid of punishment. And that habbit grow with me until now (yeah, because of that habbit I have to punish my friend/colleague at our project because he didn't do his job well enaough)

I hate people who think that kid doesn't have any plan for their life. Actually, as a kid I have a dream to make my world in peace ( I really hate confilct) and my main dream is to become the rich person so I can travel around the world. As a kid, I'm not just dreaming about it. I will do everything to make my dream come true. I will respect the difference religion, difference culture, etc. that's at least will make the world in peace.

The last, there is video that proof  that a kid also think about the world here (I love the last part when she said "In school you teach me not to fight, always care nature... But, now you are doing it right now / fight, destroy forest").

0 komentar:

Post a Comment