Thursday 15 November 2012

List of my fear

This is not my lack, but I'm just afraid if this is happen in my life.

  1. Dark. My fear will increase if I'm just alone in the dark room.
  2. Men. Everytime I met new guy, I'm feel afraid. In my imagination they will rob me or anything else. To get over that fear, I'll think that all that guy is gay :)
  3. Jobless. I don't know since when it begin, but couple weeks ago I feel stressed up and all negative thinking in my head when I don't have a job (my job from my professor help me to decrease my fear about my condition right now)
  4. Germ. When I ate from unhygienic food, I'll get diarhea. That's why I have to choose the food from certain place.
  5. Fail. If I'm failing in something it just make me stress. Yeah, it happen alot lately (when I have to do the interview for my job), it makes me stress. But I think I have to face it :(
  6. No family no friend. It's the most scary thing!!!!!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment