Wednesday 12 December 2012

Love

Couple days ago I asked to my friend about what I felt to someone. Then he said that maybe it's love. If this is love, than what I felt before? with smile he said it was puppy love. 

His answers made me confuse about the real feel of love.

Then he explained to me, when I fell in love with someone, I will nervous around him. Always imagine about him and will see him everywhere, even in a dream.
Maybe you'll see another man as him or maybe dream with him as a cute couple. You'll always talk about him and before you know it your life is just about him :)

I think again, if that's what we felt when fell in love, then when we can't reach our love it'll hurt so much. Because I'll picturing him everywhere with another girl. And I don't wanna hurt myself anymore with those feeling. I just hope I will fall in love once and he will be my prince forever :) "Because you'll zing once in your life"

Maybe if I find my soulmate,I'll use this vow
I wondered if I would ever find my prince.
My soul mate.
Then three years ago,
I turned to a friend for comfort.
And instead, I found everything that
I'd ever been looking for my whole life.
And now...here we are...
With our future before us.
And I only want to spend it with you.
My prince.
My soul mate.
My friend.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment